Deanna

Thankful thinking

by Deanna on November 28, 2011

Being my first semester of college, this year I have many new things to be thankful for. A few of which are: My new friends, having the opportunity to attend a university, having a job I like, and the memories and friends made in high school. As always, I am thankful for my loud, crazy, lovable family, and all of my friends: old and new. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (tied with Easter) –> both have materialistic reason along with reason relating to the point of the holidays.

I love Thanksgiving for the obvious: All the glorious food! My family is made up of some (surprisingly) good cooks, and when they all come together and make their best dishes, it makes for one happy, full family! Thanksgiving is made up of the best fall foods, not only turkey. I love stuffing, rolls, and pie. Along with much more.

I am excited for Thanksgiving break, even if it will be short lived because I will get to spend time with my family, take a break from school, and see old friends from high school.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)