Lizzie

Thank You…

by Lizzie on November 15, 2011

in Faith

For this Thanksgiving, I would like to start off by saying who I am thankful for: my mom, who has given me so much love, care, and support throughout my life and raising me into a mature person (but she’s still overprotective and worries too much. Love her so much anyway!); my twin sister, Mary, who is also my best friend and the person who gives me 110% in EVERYTHING that I could ever need; my best friend of 8 years, Maggie, someone who may not be blood-related to me but is the person who I can always count on like family; my boyfriend, Michael, who can be really arrogant at times but I know he loves me wholeheartedly for who I am and I love him just the same; overall, I am so thankful for the great family and friends in my life.

Other that, I am thankful for: my teachers, mentors, the COCA staff (also known as my employers), and Fontbonne University. I thank you all of you for everything! My first semester as a freshman has been so wonderful. I’ve made so many awesome friends and got involved in as many events and organizations as I could. I know I have become much more mature, creative, intelligent, and so on. My professors and instructors are also the best. Thank you, thank you!

Lastly, I want to be thankful for God. Without Him, how could I be who I am today? Before, I didn’t try to think of Him nor open myself to Him. I’m still trying, but I know I can definitely ask Him for anything. I will continue to do my best for God and for everyone in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!