Deanna

A stressful week

by Deanna on November 7, 2011

in In Saint Louis

Coming down from all the excitement in St. Louis this weekend, on Tuesday night I snapped back to reality and remembered I had big projects ahead of me and needed to buckle down. I had intended to blog about how exciting Friday night was because the Cardinals won the World Series and the on Sunday the Rams won their first game right before the Cardinals celebration parade on Sunday. Then Monday, Tony LaRussa announced he was retiring which was kind of sad, but he went out on a high note! David Freese has been the buzz everywhere! He was on Leno (or was it Letterman?) AND Ellen! He was even at the Galleria mall last night…So close, and I still didn’t get to see him :(

But other than all the exciting St. Louis stuff, I have been working and going to class all week and working on projects and papers diligently. As soon as I feel like I have gotten ahead in classes, I always get more work assigned. Typical. But I can’t complain too much, I knew what college held for me and I wouldn’t want to give this up! I love college!