Sooo Very Thankful

Hello Everyone,
I’ve been pretty busy over the past couple weeks so I haven’t had much time to blog, but this week is a great week to get back on track! With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up, I have been thinking about everything I’m thankful for. While I wish I could list everything, I know this would be an impossible task because I’m thankful for so much. So this short, short, short list will have to do.

I am thankful for my wonderful parents who have always supported me in everything I do, who drive all the way to St. Louis to visit me, and who let me shop in the mom and pop store every time I go home to visit!

I am thankful for my older sister Kenzie who bought me hot chocolate when we got lost on the wrong side of the mountain when skiing in Colorado. I am thankful for my older brother Zack who always let me tag along with the boys and roughed me up when we were younger so I’d be tougher when I was older. I am thankful for my little sister Courtney who gives the best hand massages and makes me laugh hysterically!

I could go on forever listing the rest of my family that I am thankful for and why, but for now I will just have to say that I am thankful for all four of my grandparents, as well as all my fun and hilarious aunts, uncles, and cousins! I am thankful that we have been able to get together on so many occasions and to be as close as we all are.

I’m thankful for my old friends from Tarkio who will be my friends for years to come, as well as my new friends I’ve made at college who will also be my friends for years to come.

Until next time,
“Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” –Alan Cohen