Peaking your Pinterest

I want to let you all in on my daily time waster. It is a website called Pinterest and is totally awesome. I have so much fun on the virtual bulletin board “pinning” all different things from fashion, DIY projects to music, art, and cooking. The ideas and inspiration that I get from the site are remarkable. It is also a bonding relationship between you and the rest of crafty, go-lucky cyber world out there.

So, if you are in need of learning how to make 100 different crock meals Pinterest will have a site for you. What is that you say about needing awesome Griffin pictures?? Oh, Pinterest can do that. It can also help you find some cheap DIY ideas for great Christmas gifts on a budget. My daughter and I are making the t-shirt bags and scarves for her friends for Christmas because of ideas from Pinterest.

Hope you have an awesome weekend and if you find time in your day (you know that extra hour is coming up on Sunday) Pinterest might be something you want to check out.

Blessings on your weekend- Sherry

p.s. – the way to get to Pinterest is- http://pinterest.com/