Fright Fest at Six Flags St. Louis

in In Saint Louis

I’ve worked in the entertainment department at Six Flags St. Louis for 3 years now, and boy, has it been a blast. This year, however, is my very first year working Fright Fest. Fright Fest is basically exactly what it sounds like, scary attractions and themes the park adds around Halloween time. This Fright Fest has been a blast so far, and I definitely recommend everyone visit the park sometime during the next month before Six Flags closes for the winter. The shows this year at Fright Fest are especially fantastic! I am in the show “Love at First Fright,” which takes place 3 times a day Friday-Sunday at the Palace Theatre. This show is super fun and enjoyable for people of all ages! Another show you definitely want to check out is “Dead Man’s Party,” which takes place outside the Palace Theatre on the Palace Porch. The show consists of 8 very talented/creepy ladies who dance the night away to some entertaining, hard core music. They will blow you away with their awesome choreography and creepy disposition. Those are just a couple of the amazing shows and attractions that Fright Fest has to offer this season at Six Flags St. Louis. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this Fright Fest! You might be scared, but you won’t be sorry!

Fright Fest at Six Flags St Louis occurs every weekend through October:
Fridays: 6:00-11:00
Saturdays: 12:00-11:00
Sundays: 12:00-8:00
Hope to see you there! :]

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Maloney October 31, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I went last night and it was awesome. Wish I had had more time to see more. Curious as to who the dancers for “Dead Man’s Party” were because they were really good (searching was what led me here). Creepy and talented. Really enjoyed the choreography.