Erica

My Most Challenging Class This Semester Isn’t Even a Class

by Erica on October 12, 2011

in Academics,Campus Community,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Hello to everyone reading this blog!

This is my first blog for this semester and there is good reason for why that is.

Let’s just say that I’m SUPER involved here at Fontbonne and keeping up with everything can be quite challenging.

Don’t get me wrong though, school is challenging enough, and as a Speech-Language Pathology Major and a Psychology Minor, I have more than enough schoolwork to do.

However, I cannot help but stay involved on campus in some way.

It can be tedious work, but I get a lot out of it.

For example, my personal development has gone through much change since I first came to Fontbonne roughly 2 years ago (I cannot believe I’m a Junior already!).

Plus, it makes for great Fontbonne memories.

Just this month, I’ve already….

Helped with events such as Sibs Weekend with FAB (Fontbonne Activities Board).

Attended the Best of Missouri Market at the Missouri Botanical Garden with Environmental Club.

Made guacamole for and attended the FISA (Fontbonne International Students Association) Potluck.

Help put together a Comedy Night with FAB featuring celebrity Ross Mathews and comedian Taylor Williamson.

Helped with facilitating a Zoo Photo Scavenger Hunt with RHA (Residence Hall Association) and CAB (Commuter Advisory Board).

And the month is only almost halfway through!

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go prepare for my next class along with preparing for the RHA meeting that I’ll be running soon!

Peace, Love, and Penguin!