Two words: TIME. MANAGEMENT.

by Alumni Posts on September 28, 2011

In high school, I didn’t really need to have good time management because I didn’t have a lot to worry about. I could have time for clubs, sports, classes, friends, have time to go to Friday night football games, and still get good grades in all my classes. Coming into college, I never realized how much of a difference it was going to be. Being involved with clubs, sports, classes, friends, and having time to go to activities around campus almost feels impossible. Since my freshman year here at Fontbonne, I have realized a lot about myself. I realized that I need better time management. You can still have fun in college, but you have to make sure you plan your schedule so you won’t feel so stressed. My best friend has become the Griffin Scratch, which is the planner given to us at the beginning of the year. I write down every little detail of each day that I might just need to remember. Having better time management this year is going to help me a lot, and I am so glad I have finally realized that it is an important aspect of being a college student. 🙂