Back to School

by Alumni Posts on September 12, 2011

in Academics,Athletics

Well, I do not know where the time went, but somehow I am already a Senior here at Fontbonne and it seems both sad and happy to me to be starting my last year here. I am not looking forward to leaving the wonderful friends that I have made here behind, or leaving any of the wonderful people I have met here at Fontbonne that have made my college experience so amazing. However, the happy part to me is that I still have this last year to finish off, and I can still make it a good one. I make it a point to get involved on campus so that I get the chance to meet all the incredible people I have already met doing so. I also know that this last year is going to be a fun one. I am excited for the fun activities and events on campus this year. I always love going to the soccer games and rooting on our fellow Griffins. I am going to try to go to as many games in as many sports as I can this year. I also have academic goals that I have set as well as tennis goals and intend to make the most of this year.