Nothing Better.

by Alumni Posts on September 27, 2011

in Campus Community,In Saint Louis

This is my first post of the year, and also my first post ever. I’m so excited to be a part of the Fontbonne blog. The other day I was thinking back to when I was still in high school and college seemed to be so far away. I can’t believe that, even as I write this, I’m almost halfway through my first semester.

I guess I should start off with a little information about myself. I’m currently a freshman, and I graduated from Ursuline Academy last spring. I’ve lived in St. Louis all my life. I always knew that I wanted to attend a school in or at least close by St. Louis. What really attracted me to Fontbonne was the size of the school. I loved that I was able to have the college experience without the overwhelming size of a state school. I looked at a few other small universities in St. Louis, but once I visited Fontbonne, I couldn’t see myself at any other school.

I couldn’t be happier. The weather has been wonderful, I’m at a school that I love, and I’m constantly surrounded by wonderful people. I couldn’t think of anything better.