Marielle

Back to Environmental Club!

by Marielle on September 12, 2011

in Organizations, Activities & Events

Well, we are officially a solid 3 weeks into the semester and I already feel like I’ve been here 3 months. And shockingly, I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Honestly, I think it’s great that I can just get right back into the Fontbonne routine and feel at home. Love it here!

Anyway, back to my shameless plugging of the Environmental Club. We have also gotten back into a routine- it’s looking like meetings are going to be 3 p.m. every Thursday on the 4th floor of Medaille. As always, anyone is welcome!

Of course, this is not coming from an unbiased source by any stretch of the imagination, but I think the Environmental Club is going to have a great year. It’s our first full year as an official organization, and we have lots on the agenda. Plus, we were able to purchase all new recycling containers for the residence halls and academic buildings, so keep an eye out for those appearing soon!

Trust me, I will keep up my endorsement of the Environmental Club right here on this blog, but if you’d like more info or want to be on the email list, hit me up: countsm@fontbonne.edu. Here’s to a great year!! :)