Lizzie

New Beginning

by Lizzie on September 12, 2011

in New & Future Students,Uncategorized

As one of the new freshmen at Fontbonne, I know I’m excited for many things: new friends, new experiences, and a new environment! It’s been great for the first few weeks. Many challenges will soon emerge, but I’ll face them no matter what. College life really is different from high school. I miss my friends and teachers, but it’s awesome to meet new people. All of my professors/teachers are really cool and I enjoy their classes very much. Fontbonne has so many staff and faculty members, great resources, awesome organizations/clubs, and fun events. It’s a small university but that’s the best part. I would love to have been a resident, but I decided to commute because I live close by. I will get more involved with events so I can be a part of the Fontbonne family. As opportunities come around, I will take them!

Fontbonne was not my first choice, but I’m glad I chose it. Every time someone asks me “Which college do you attend?” I answer “Fontbonne” and every single person tells me “Oh it’s a good school!” When I hear that, I feel proud to be a part of the great university. I hope to achieve many accomplishments here and grow into an intelligent and talented young lady as an art major. Who knows? I may even change my major, but art is what I love.