All Packed Up

by Alumni Posts on May 12, 2011

in Campus Community,In Saint Louis

Hey all, this’ll be my last blog for this semester! My room’s all packed up, and I’m pretty much ready to roll!

Saying that, I realize what a crazy long year it’s been. The fall semester seems like a total blur, a distant, distant memory. And this spring semester? While I still have a few things to attend, I’m done with all my work, and it feels like it’s long over. In fact, right now I feel like I’m just trying to kill as much time as possible however I can, because I’m literally out of things to do. I’d play bass, but it’s 24-hour quiet hours during exam week, and I don’t feel like getting written up… haha.

So, my room is all packed up. I need to start moving things over to Southwest, where James—my roommate to be—will hold on to my stuff while I return to Rochester for a few weeks, before coming back to start an internship in June!

For the long drives ahead of me, I’ve gathered up some 25 hours of music. I love listening to artists I’ve yet to check out before when making long road trips! This time, I’ve got the following lined up: Broken Bells, Devo, Fleet Foxes, My Morning Jacket, Ravi Shankar, and Silversun Pickups, just to name a few. Should be a pretty interesting mix… we’ll see what I like and what I don’t like.

So long for now, everyone! Enjoy the summer!

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Erica May 12, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Good call on a lot of those musical artists!