I Cannot Sleep, I Cannot Think, I Cannot Dream

Phrase of the day: “I have so much to do…but I can’t seem to do it!” I woke up this morning thinking, “Okay, I have a ton of crap to do for all of my classes, but I’m going to buckle down and get it done. “My bring-it-on outlook faded fast when I met fellow blogger Elizabeth in Medaille to “do homework.” The only thing that we ended up doing was sitting around and allowing everything to distract us. So, yes, I did in fact read my Honors Rhetoric assignment. Do I remember the thesis of the essay I read? Not exactly. And how long did it take me to read it? A good hour and forty-five minutes… at least. Ouch.

So I went back to my room after dinner, officially in panic mode because of my lack of productivity today. I started to work on my latest assignment for my Sports Nutrition class. However, I didn’t exactly finish it since I have a few questions for my teacher about it. As I was working, one of my friends from down the hall came in and we had a nice conversation that often drifted back to the fact that we both had a ton of stuff to do, yet we obviously weren’t doing it. So now here I sit, working on chemistry homework despite the fact that my roommate is asleep. I like chemistry a lot! I don’t like the stupid review questions at the end of the labs though, and that just so happens to be what I’m trying to finish up. Thinking about the science that goes on inside of the batteries operating my MacBook isn’t exactly what I feel like thinking about at this hour as my roommate sleeps and I’m still awake. So with that in mind, I have a multitude of sleep-related songs flowing through my head. I couldn’t decide which one to make the title of my post, but I ended up going with “Sleep” by The Dodos. I still love all of the beautiful layers of acoustic-y goodness on their latest album.

I digress. Back to batteries. Just one more review question to do before I call it quits for the night!

Good night! Oh, and don’t procrastinate over break!

-Carly

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

hogan outlet March 14, 2013 at 5:03 am

Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, appreciate it. “Nothing happens to any thing which that thing is not made by nature to bear.” by Marcus Aurelius Antoninus.
hogan outlet http://www.hogansneakersonline.com/