Courtney

Another Much-Needed Break

by Courtney on April 20, 2011

in Campus Community,Extracurricular

It’s so weird to think that we just had our spring break a mere few weeks ago.  Even so, I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say that Easter break will be another much-needed break.  Despite the fact that I have loads of homework to complete and multiple tests to study for over Easter break, I’m glad that I’ll be able have at least some time to relax and unwind.

However, before I leave campus for Easter break, I’m going to go to Griffinstock.  A lot of my close friends have planned it, and, according to them, it will be really cool. Lots of live bands and performers (including many from the Fontbonne community) will perform outside in the Meadow, and t-shirts and food will be for sale for college-student-friendly prices.  I’m very excited to just hang out with everyone before we depart for the long weekend.

So, have a safe, fun-filled Easter, everyone.  I’ll see you on Monday, when it’s time to hit the textbooks hard in order to finish up the semester on a high note.