Money

in Academics,Extracurricular

So I was in my poetry class tonight, and my fellow blogger, Cameron Braun, wrote a poem about money. I really liked the poem, by the way, Cameron, even if it was a little like a riddle. Anyway, it was interesting because it described something that I see every day. In his poem, Cameron was describing a one dollar bill. I couldn’t tell you what exactly the one dollar bill looks like except that it has good old George Washington’s face on it. Oh, and the ones of course. Many, many ones are part of the one dollar bill. It just made me think of all these things that I see or do every day, but that I never take time to appreciate. For instance, I’m not sure which shoe I put on first when I start my day. I know that not many people do, but it’s something so engrained in us, that we do it mechanically. I just think it’s funny how these little things become almost imperceptible in our lives. What do you think? What are somethings that you do every day, but maybe don’t notice?