Remember that weird story I had about Adrienne Scordato and my application to Momentum Worldwide?

Today, I just signed the offer for a summer internship at Momentum in St. Louis!

I can’t begin to describe how excited I am. I’m really looking forward to an incredible experience. Let me tell you, there’s nothing like the roller coaster rush of working in advertising. It’s always something new! Momentum is an especially cool agency, and I’m really excited to work with the brilliant and friendly people there in an awesome work environment—both physically and culturally!

I’ll learn more details about the internship as it draws near, but the biggest detail at the moment is that the office for Momentum is literally a 5 minute drive from Fontbonne’s campus. This means I’ll be staying at Fontbonne this summer, living in the comfortable Southwest apartments for an amazing price. I’m talking like roughly $1,000 for the entire summer, utilities included! This is scary, since it means I won’t be spending my summer back in Rochester with so many of my high school friends… but at the same time, it means I’ll have a chance to live up the St. Louis life with friends from Fontbonne!

It’s going to be a very new, very exciting experience this summer. … Dear summer, please hurry up and get here!