I Don’t Know Where I’m Going . . . But I Know Where I’ve Been.

So, I’m still trying to figure out next semester’s courses. I think the idea of another science class gives me palpitations but it may be time to forge ahead. Who knows! I do know that this semester has been full of some pleasant surprises. I have really enjoyed my Management of Family Resources course with Dr. Edwards. It has been a lot of work but it has also been full of great experiences. The service learning portion of the class has given me opportunities to meet wonderful people. I have had some life changing and humbling experiences at the International Institute where I do my service learning. The class has allowed me to pursue two of the areas that have interested me as concentration possibilities in my own degree pursuit. I didn’t expect this class to give me such great hands on experience and I didn’t expect how great it would feel to help educate others about the great things people are doing to help the people in our community. I have gotten so much out of this class already I can’t say enough about it!