It’s A Good Day

So, I just realized that next semester, I won’t have any classes on Friday.  That’s pretty darn sweet.

Actually, I’ve been having a bit of a problem getting my classes together for next semester.  And this problem is rooted in my other matter of difficulty: I want to major in, like, everything.

See, I absolutely need to graduate in four years.  At the same time, though, I feel this self-imposed pressure to make the most of my education and double-major or get a minor or two while I’m here so that I’m ridiculously employable when I graduate.  This means that I need to plan my classes carefully.  Yesterday, I made a schedule with my advisor for next semester, but after stepping back and thinking about things, I’ve realized that two of the classes I’ve signed up for will cause me to take the scenic route to a degree in Computer Science, rather than the highway.

I need to have my schedule figured out and get my advisor’s signature by my registration time slot on Monday:  high noon.  It’s Friday morning.  Things are about to get interesting.

But, hey.  It’s a Friday.  The Spring Formal is tonight. It’s a good day.