Environmental Fair = Win!

in Campus Community,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Well, the Environmental Fair has come and gone, and overall I would have to consider it a success! It was the first year for this event, so of course there is plenty of room for improvement, but I’m still pleased with how it all turned out.

We had plenty of informative tables: composting, electronic recycling, and organic food were only a few of the topics. There were two raffles – one from the Environmental Club, the other from the Biological Sciences Organization – and free samples of organic fruit from Ameriserve. I saw a lot of good networking and sharing of knowledge, which I was happy about.

I think that everyone who stopped by the fair last Friday learned a little something about living a more eco-friendly life, and hopefully enjoyed themselves. Of course, this is all thanks to the people who put in their time and effort in order to make the event a success. So, thanks to everyone who stopped by or helped out! And if you missed it this year, don’t worry – the Environmental Club hopes to make the fair an annual occurrence. 🙂