Easter Break Plans

Woohoo!!!! It’s almost Easter, and I am ready for it! I don’t know why, but this semester has been brutal for all parties involved. The few days of classes from which I will be free (which is really only one) will probably be devoted to homework. Don’t get me wrong, I will be spending time with my family. I think we’re having Easter at my house, and I am so excited to spend some much needed down time with my family. Even though we no longer hunt for Easter eggs on Easter, my family does get together for a big meal.

I start my day off by going to Church with my family and watching as the pews fill up. Then, depending on how much needs to be done before everybody starts filtering in, I might take a nap (we go to Mass at 7 a.m., what do you expect?). Then when everybody is there we filter through a buffet style line of food. The adults and “kids” (ages 18-24) sit and eat at different tables. Of course the kids’ table is more fun because that’s where I sit.