So Much to Do!

in Academics,Extracurricular

T.G.I.S.B. (Thank God It’s Spring Break.) All of my friends and I have been waiting for this week of freedom for so long now. Don’t get me wrong, I love school – I just desperately need a week-long mental break from all the tests, quizzes, and homework.

My spring break started last Friday after I finished my calculus test. It was nice to literally just leave school right after that monster of a test. On the way home, I stopped by Ted Drewes to celebrate the beginning of my week-long freedom. Despite the apparent increase in price in my favorite Ted Drewes treat, I attest to Ted’s famous words: “It really is good guys, and gals!”

So now, after a morning of shopping with my mom, I’m sitting here at my computer, getting ready to start some homework. Yes, homework. Despite the fact that I’m not behind in any of my classes, I have so much to do. I have a microbiology take-home test to complete, a speech to work on, chemistry notes to take, and a chemistry review quiz that is a major part of my grade, plus whatever else is on my to-do list that I’m simply forgetting about right now.

It’s kind of sad that I have so much to do over break; however, I’m really just grateful to have a break to begin with. As long as I can do some fun stuff in the mornings and evenings, I’ll be alright. Have a great rest of the break, everyone, and I’ll see you when we return to school on Monday.

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Lee Hamilton March 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I hear yeah, trying to stay up to date with school as well. I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday, this is going too fast.