Everything is Mighty Fine

in Extracurricular,Uncategorized

Hello everyone! So it’s Thursday evening, I just watched Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m basically done with my academic week. I don’t know if it’s the weather, but I am feeling great. I hope the same is true for you as well. There are so many things to look forward to. Spring is on its way! The weather has been beautiful (and let’s hope it stays nice). I’m excited because I just talked to my advisor, and I’m pretty much ready for student teaching next spring, provided my needed classes are offered. I’m actually reading a book for enjoyment, which has been a rarity since I’ve started college.

I think it’s the little things in life that make such a difference- opening my window at night and feeling a cool breeze as I fall asleep, reading a book that I actually enjoy, being able to go without a jacket in the early spring. These are the things that matter. Sure the big things are important, too, but these are the attainable moments. Anyway, I hope you’re enjoying these types of moments as well. Get outside and just BE!