Laser Taggin

in Athletics,Organizations, Activities & Events

So, today marks the one year anniversary of my love for Laser Tag at The Edge in Illinois. It just so happens to be the largest laser tag arena in the world! I take my laser shooting skills pretty seriously. So seriously ,that last year I skipped lacrosse practice to go… well worth it. This year I have recruited some of my teammates to join me for the epic battle this evening. The best part is that it is free!┬áThree games of laser tag, pizza and soda- all free. Fontbonne Activities Board really knows how to please me, and I am truly thankful to them. My day will be spent stretching and practicing my somersaults so I can once again reign supreme out on the arena. I love not having class on Friday.

In addition to having an amazing Friday, the Men’s Lacrosse team plays Hanover on Sunday in Indiana and we are looking to get our first win of the season. We have had a rough start to the season, but we have had a few good days of practice this last week and are looking to take home a W on Sunday. That’s my weekend lineup. Oh yeah, I should probably do some studying too… We will see how that goes.

Have a good weekend everyone!