Where’s Gunner?!?

in Campus Community

This past week, Fontbonne students, faculty, and staff received an email reminding them that next Friday is Purple Pride Day. During these random Fridays throughout each semester, everyone who wears Fontbonne’s signature purple color is supposed to receive a prize from Gunner.

This leads me to my question, “Where’s Gunner?” Last semester, I proudly dressed in purple for every Purple Pride day. On one of those days, I even put my hair up in a purple scrunchie. I looked for Gunner everywhere as I walked to and fro around campus, but he was no where to be seen. And the thing that was funny was that all of my friends seemed to just run into him. In Chemistry, my friend Marielle said, “Look at the candy cane I got from Gunner!” She had been in meeting that Gunner invited himself in to. Another time, all of my friends at lunch in the DSAC had received special prizes and candy from Gunner a mere five minutes before I arrived .

Hopefully this week I’ll be able to find Gunner. I’d really like to receive my prize once and for all.