Marielle

Looking Forward to Friday!

by Marielle on February 23, 2011

in In Saint Louis,Our Causes

I’m sure this is a common thought for most people during the workweek, but I happen to be extra excited because I’m planning on hitting the mall! And while I do happen to love shopping, I’m more interested this weekend in the St. John’s Hospital “Heart to Heart Fair,” which is being held at West County mall. West County is a great venue for the event, and there are will be all sorts of things to satisfy a health nut like me, including fitness demos, healthy cooking demos, and free heart-health screenings. This may sound strange, but I’m particularly interested in having my cholesterol read. I guess that’s not something most 19-year-olds really care about, but like I said – I’m a health nut! I’ve never had it done before, and I jumped at the opportunity. Hopefully I get good results!

Anyway, the event is Friday, Feb. 25, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 26, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you’re interested in getting some information about healthful living, it should be a great resource! And hey, you can enjoy a little shopping as well. Maybe I’ll see you there!