Dwight Carter, Fontbonne Alumnus

in After College,Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events

Today on campus, the Student Alumni Association held a Brown Bag Lunch Series presentation by Dwight Carter (’96) from Rock Uniform. He talked about his campus involvement at Fontbonne when he was a student here, all the internships he took while in college, and all the different jobs he had before starting his own business. His advice to us was to take as many internship opportunities as possible while in college and to build up our resume, because that is what’s going to get us the job we want.

Dwight Carter is a very inspirational speaker. I admire how he never stopped working towards his dream. Although originally a music business major, he also has a strong interest in fashion events, promotions, and public relations. By turning his interests into a career, he has made a big name for himself and Rock Uniform in St. Louis. I hope that I could become as successful and well-respected as he is in my future career in fashion.