I’m Confused

It’s so weird to think that this is still February. We have literally gone from freezing temperatures to above-average highs in a matter of days.

Today, I woke up at 5:30, checked the current temperature at 6:00, got dressed at 6:15, and was out the door on my way to school by 6:30. I thought that wearing jeans, a casual blouse, and a somewhat-warm jacket would be perfect. However, by about 10:00 in the morning, I was regretting my wardrobe decision. It was actually really hot in my calculus classroom!

After studying with my microbiology study group, the four of us walked over to the DSAC for the Kiss or No Kiss game. On the way from AB to the DSAC, we all breathed in that beautiful smell: spring.

Tomorrow, I plan on wearing capris, maybe even Bermuda shorts. However, in my opinion, it’s so weird to think about wearing shorts in Saint Louis in the middle of what is supposed to be winter. Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely not complaining about this weather, but I will say that I’m really confused.