And We’re Off!

in Academics,Organizations, Activities & Events

Second Semester has recently begun, and already, I feel like I have “catching up” to do.

I suppose that I could mention the schedule of my classes for this semester:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have Intro to Statistics from 9-9:50 a.m., Speech Science from 10-10:50 a.m., Composition II from 11-11:50 a.m., then Microcomputer Applications in Education from 1-1:50 p.m. I’ll just say that those days are quite filled with classes compared to the other days of the week.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Nature of Language from 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m. I also have a U.S. and Missouri Constitutions class on Tuesday nights from 6-8:30 p.m., but I only have three more sessions in that class. Social Studies has never really been my forte, so I am thankful that the class meets only 5 times total this semester.

As for free time…good luck with finding that. If I’m not in class, I’m mostly likely involved in another extracurricular activity. I have this disease called overinvolvement. And believe it or not, I at least have time to breathe. 🙂

Something exciting that I’m currently planning for RHA (Residence Hall Association) is the Valentine’s Dinner on Thursday, February 10th. It should be a fun event. Plus, FAB (Fontbonne Activities Board) is bringing what we call a “Dating Doctor” to the event to entertain those in attendance.

Of course, I already have lots of homework to do for tomorrow, so that’ll be it for now.

I will say that there’s a “Couples Decathlon” tomorrow night, so I’m interested in seeing how that goes, since I’ll be one of the competitors.

Peace, Love, and Peanut Butter.