What Do I Do Now?

by Alumni Posts on December 21, 2010

in Academics,Extracurricular

This semester flew by me so quickly that I find I’m asking What Do I Do Now? My semester was jam-packed with two very intense courses. This semester I took Virtual Worlds in education and Online Course Design and Teaching. So basically I had a huge project every single week. These courses were very challenging but also very rewarding. I am a Master’s student taking solely online courses. I never have to look good for classes, our semester ended on Dec. 6, and I didn’t have any midterms (per se). This may all seem great and fantastic, and it is, but it is also a very challenging, disciplined life.  I have to make sure that I get my work completed by the due dates, without any face-to-face discussions. I have to make sure I read the assigned chapters. I am on the computer all of the time.  With all of this constant upkeep, I find myself wondering what’s next. Well I know that my next two (and final two) courses start in January. So that means I have about a month to play with my kids, actually read a book for pleasure, clean my house, and visit with my friends. There we have it! I found what I am going to do…. anything but schoolwork 🙂