Where Did the Semester Go???

by Alumni Posts on December 13, 2010

in Academics,Campus Community,Extracurricular

Though at times my first semester at Fontbonne seemed endless, I now find myself asking, “Where did the semester go?”

I cannot believe how much I’ve grown to love the Fontbonne community in just one semester. Looking back over the course of the semester, I can’t believe how much I’ve learned. I came in as a shy, nerdy freshman, and, though I’m stilly nerdy (and proud of it!), I now have a great group of friends. All of my professors were great, and I was able to take biology and Spanish classes while also becoming involved in theatre.

I have one more exam left, and then I’ll get my grades, and then the semester will be totally over. Time really does fly when you’re enjoying yourself, and I’d have to say that I really did enjoy myself at Fontbonne during the Fall 2010 semester. From meeting a great group of friends to working with toxic chemicals in the chem lab to walking around Clayton on bright, sunny days, to learning how to hang and focus lights in the Blackbox, the memories from this semester will be ones that I’ll cherish for a long time.

So Feliz Navidad, everybody. I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a restful, safe Winter Break. See you in 2011!!!