Upcoming Finals

It’s around Thanksgiving, so I’ll start with something I’m thankful for:

I’m thankful I haven’t lost my mind yet.

Honestly, it’s been a tough semester, and not only from my own perspective! But, all things must come to an end, and fortunately this semester is not an exception.

Except, when the semester ends, it ends with finals. Final projects, final exams… Finals. As if this semester hadn’t been challenging enough, I am now covered in final projects. It’s difficult to prioritize on them, because all of them are extremely important and due around the exact same time. This year, after Thanksgiving break, we have only one full week of classes before exam week. Bear in mind, everything will be due that week.

I like to think of it in terms of running. The semester is very much like a marathon. You have to keep running, even though it’s very long. It’s a matter of endurance. The finals portion of the semester, however, is very much like a sprint. You have to take all your energy and throw it into everything at once, so you can collapse in a heap once you finish.

So… here comes the sprint. On your mark. Get set…