Top 10 Things I’m Thankful For at Fontbonne

in Academics,Campus Community,Extracurricular,New & Future Students,Organizations, Activities & Events

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are the top 10 things I’m thankful for at Fontbonne Unviersity:

1. My professors. They all care, and they all go out of their ways to help me succeed.

2. My friends. Some are my age, and some are older, but they’ve all helped to make my first semester at Fontbonne a great one.

3. The Science Department. Though the classes are challenging, they are all geared toward my ultimate life goals.

4. The student activities. Whether it’s listening to a live musician in the DSAC or watching eight students eat ginormous pizzas, there’s always something fun to do.

5. The community. I love walking around Clayton with my friends – it provides a nice bit of air and a great study break.

6. The Theater. Though I’m not a theatre major, I can still help out all the time in Fontbonne’s Black Box, and everyone there is grateful for my help.

7. The exchange program. This semester, Fontbonne isn’t offering the level of Spanish that I need, so the registrar signed me up for the appropriate course at a sister institution.

8. The library. It provides a nice place to study and relax, and the librarians are all more than willing to help me find what I need.

9. The diversity. I love going to school and interacting with students from around the globe. It’s so cool to see how much we all have in common.

10. “Learning More and Being More.” The slogan says it all.