I’m Thankful for Thanksgiving Break

in Campus Community

As much as I love being at school, it can be tiring, and I feel a much needed break coming on. This is the time of the year where big projects and papers tend to be due and school can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there are only two days of classes for me this week and then I get to travel back home and get somewhat of a rest before finals week starts creeping up on me. I’d rather not think about that right now, so I’ll focus on this week’s main focus: Thanksgiving. It’s a time to show gratitude and be thankful for all sorts of things. Therefore, I’d like to show my gratitude towards people such as my family and friends. Without them, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. Other people I would like to thank would be all of the people at Fontbonne who contribute to my experience here, whether it be good or bad, because I wouldn’t be the same person I am today without them. I am thankful for the little things in life like waking up on time to get ready for class, the sun shining through my window in the morning, and seeing familiar faces when I walk around campus. Even during this stressful period of time in school, I’m really just happy to be alive.

All in all, I simply say thank you.

Peace, Love, and Tofurkey.