Happy Halloween!!!

in Academics,Campus Community,Organizations, Activities & Events

According to my snazzy new-fangled phone I recently received from my parents, it was 46 degrees Fahrenheit outside. I definitely sensed the change in temperature when I stepped outside this morning. Speaking of this morning, I had one of the most challenging tests I’ve taken so far this year. One phrase says it all: Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech and Hearing Mechanisms. Let’s just say that my brain can only hold so much knowledge at a time. Anyway, despite the stress of tests, this week hasn’t been too bad. Last night, some of my friends and I celebrated my friend Kelia’s birthday in the DSAC (Dunham Student Activities Center).We threw her a surprise party, so it was fun. We even had it themed! She likes Finding Nemo, so we got her a Nemo-like piƱata, blue jello with Swedish fish candy inside, and lots of fish-like things. That’s one of my major highlights for the week. I’m excited right now, because I’m typing this while I’m at the Campus Ministry/FISH (Fontbonne In Service and Humility)/SGA (Student Government Association) Halloween Party. People are wrapping each other up in toilet paper and dressing up like mummies. I’m concluding this now, so I can join in on the fun!

Eat candy, but keep those teeth cavity-free!

Peace, Love, and Pumpkins.