St. Louis.. WHAT? :)

in In Saint Louis

So.. I feel bad for not really introducing myself in my very first blog, but I was just really excited to get started on it. I apologize!  My name is Brittny Radley and I am a sophomore here at Fontbonne University! I am majoring in Elementary Education (but also thinking of maybe switching to Secondary Education-Psychology). It’s a long decision process, but I am just making sure I make the right one. I play Women’s Soccer here at FBU, and I enjoy it very much! 🙂

So this past week I went and saw Paranormal Activity 2 with some of my Fontbonne friends. And let me tell you,  I was a very scared girl that night! I came back to my dorm and every sound I heard my heart would pound! I saw the first one last year with the same people, and I believe the 2nd is scarier, just to warn everyone! If you are going to watch it, be prepared to jump AND scream. I did both…the WHOLE movie. It is a perfect movie for this time of year though. Either this “home video” style horror film or maybe a visit to St. Louis’s #1 haunted house, The Darkness, is a good choice for this Halloween!

I also just attended the Blues game on Friday, October 22, as they took on the Chicago Blackhawks. It was an amazing game to attend. If you have never been to a Blues game, I definitely suggest you go to one! They are always so exciting and entertaining. We ended up winning 4-2, which means a free Big Mac for everyone that was at the game!! This game was the 3rd sell out game this year, which is just so amazing! I love being in atmosphere of the Scott Trade Center on game day, and I love hearing those three words that will never get old: “LET’S GO BLUESSS!!”