Hi, Everyone!

I’m Courtney, a freshman here at Fontbonne. Even though I’ve only been a Fontbonne student for a couple of months, I already feel at home. Everyone here has been so kind and welcoming, and they all helped to make my transition from high school into college a smooth one.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I went to Notre Dame High School, where I decided that I wanted to pursue biology, Spanish, and theatre in college. Because of Fontbonne, I am able to do just that. All of my professors here are great – they challenge me, yet they also help me along the way. Even though my classes can be difficult at times, I always know that I can go to any one of my professors for help.

I’ve already gotten involved here on campus. I entered a raffle and was chosen with 3 other students to be on Fontbonne’s Forest Park Balloon Race Crew (which, by the way, was a TOTAL blast!), and I’ve joined clubs on campus (namely, BSO, the Biological Sciences Organization, and OPUS, the Organization of Performing University Students). Additionally, I was able to work as an usher for one of Fontbonne Theatre’s performances, and in a few weeks I will usher again. By getting involved, I have already met a lot of great people with whom I share a lot in common.

Even though I’m just a freshman who’s been here for only a few short months, I’m already 100% happy with my decision to come to Fontbonne. Everyone here is so friendly, the classes are so fun, and getting involved is as easy as pie.

~ Courtney 🙂