Erica

Halfway Through the Fall Semester!

by Erica on October 20, 2010

in Academics,Athletics,Extracurricular,New & Future Students

Congratulations, everyone! We’ve made it halfway through the semester.

As a sophomore this year and after learning some  of the ropes at Fontbonne already, I feel much more at home. I’m almost getting too comfortable. It’s nice seeing so many familiar faces though.

Academically, I’m getting a little uneasy with some of my classes, because I want to finish this semester strongly. The bulk of my classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays (five classes a day for each), and you would think that I lose my sanity on those days, but I get by and take one class at a time. For those curious as to what classes I’m taking this semester, here it is: Phonetics, Developmental Psychology, Intro to Physical Science, Honors Composition I, Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech and Hearing Mechanism, Yoga and Happiness. Yes, that’s right; I’m taking a Yoga class this year thanks to this year’s Dedicated Semester (Happiness: Traditions and Tensions).  It’s my last class on Mondays and Wednesdays, so it’s a great way to finish off my classes.

It’s my 2nd year of Cross Country at Fontbonne and let me say that it has not been easy for me, but I love the team! We have some great additions to the team this year and the days are numbered until our Conference Meet! Along with Cross Country, I’m on Griffin Girls this year, which is quite exciting, because I love to dance. Make sure to watch us during halftime of some of the home basketball games!

I’m looking forward to the rest of this year and I wish you all the best.

Anyway, that’s it for now!

Peace & Love. :)