Any future students, or current students, that serendipitously stumble upon my humble mumbles, there is an audition for Misery directed by Fontbonne’s very own Valleri Dillard.  It is a stage adaptation of the Stephen King novel.  It will be produced this fall in September (?).  Anyway, auditions are Monday, April 26th starting at 7:00 and will run to 9:00.  They will be in the black box theatre.  There is an audition sign up sheet located in the hallway of the second floor of the Fine Arts building (past the door next to the vending machines, outside the greenroom).

You know it’s odd, even with a small campus, students don’t often traipse across the grounds and explore its nether-regions unless they have a class.  I’ll admit, I don’t know the intricacies of the science building, or since our rather fortunate (or some find teetering on the edge morality and ethics) gift from Anheusuer Busch, the recently dubbed “AB Hall”.  I’m sure there are secrets there I will never behold.

Back to Misery…yeah, go audition.  If you have never auditioned before, or are nervous, don’t worry.  Find me or some other performing art student and we’ll help you along.

So, what’s a metaphor?  I don’t know.  I’ve never had a meta.

Remember, I’m pulling for you.  We’re all in this together.