Erica

Well, here goes nothing…

by Erica on March 3, 2010

Here is my first post on the Fontbonne blog! I can’t say that it’ll be entertaining, but hey, that’s life. I’m only a Freshman at Fontbonne, so I’m still getting used to this college thing. This semester started out pretty well for me. I was ready to take on the new year. Unfortunately, there are always those darn obstacles that get in the way. The month of February has been much better on my well-being than January was. I can only hope that March will continue in this upward progression.

I’m currently sitting in my room, while the Olympics are on. My roommate Mariah is a big fan of the Olympics. We’ve even discussed being professional ice skaters. It’s totally fine that I’ve only ice skated twice throughout my whole life. Get ready for us to sweep the competition in four years! Ha!

As for the schoolwork, I feel as if it’s piling up like crazy and I’m the kind of person who tends to wear myself thin. This isn’t the best combination in the world, but I’m trying to work with it. I’m planning on playing a game called “catch up” this weekend and hopefully succeed at it. For now, my room needs some cleaning, which can be therapeutic at times.

Catch ya later.

Peace, Love, & Figure Skating.