Here’s a common anonymous quote that I’ve learned to live by:

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

I’m all about motivational quotes such as the one above. In a literal sense, I thought it to be appropriate for the current conditions, seeing as it has been quite a rainy day today. It’s exciting though, since this must mean that Springtime is on its way! I can tell even more so because my allergies (along with anxiety) tend to kick in this time of year. More importantly, Spring Break is on its way! The only obstacle in the way is this week, which has been a difficulty to get through so far. I feel like I’m exhausted on all levels, but I’m doing my best to take things in baby steps.

I have accepted the fact that my life will probably never be unstable and I’m okay with it. Instability makes things interesting, don’t you think? If I had a completely stable life with the same old humdrum routine, everything would just be predictable and boring. With an unstable life, surprises get thrown in here and there to keep me constantly on my toes.

On the plus side, I no longer have to worry about rooming selections for next school year, since those happened the other day. Soon enough, I will be sitting in a room in Medaille hall, instead of my current room here in the Joe. A part of me will miss the craziness that is the Joe, but I can only imagine the experiences that await me in Medaille.

The Fontbonne Activities Board (FAB) recently had a comedy night. Everyone there, including myself, seemed to really enjoy the comedians. Next month, FAB will be hosting the Spring Formal, which I’m excited about, because it’s always fun getting all dolled up and dancing the night away.

I have enjoyed the warmer climate, however, I realized that a lot of my clothes in my room are constructed for colder weather, so I can’t wait to get home for Spring Break to bring back some lighter clothing. I’m just hoping that the weather isn’t playing tricks on me and planning on going back to frigid wintry weather again. I also need to remember to get my passport from home, since I’m most likely going on the Belize trip with Campus Ministry this summer, which will be a great experience for sure. It combines my love for traveling and my love for helping people.

In the meantime, I have to worry about all of the things that I have to do before the end of this school year. Wowza, I cannot believe that 3/4 of the school year has already passed by me. Where does the time go? A part of me wants to pause time just so I can have time to think, breathe, and possibly even dance in the rain outside.

Anyway, I have to go get some schoolwork done now, so I shall bid the blogosphere adieu for now.

Peace, Love, & Dancing in the Rain.