To What I am Looking Forward this Semester

In the spring 2010 semester, I am looking forward to knocking out some very challenging courses in Organic Chemistry II, Anatomy and Physiology II, Genetics, and Calculus.  I will learn many important things in these courses and will gain lots of knowledge from them.  They will challenge me tremendously, but I feel that I can manage them and earn good grades to maintain a strong grade point average.  I look forward to learning and becoming more knowledgeable in the fields of science and math.

On a different note, I hope the Griffin Gang continues to increase the attendance and excitement of Fontbonne athletic events.  We have had a special olympics basketball game, a three-point shot contest, and fundraising events that have raised quite a bit of money.  I am looking forward to helping my residents to become better people because I am their RA.  Finally, I desire to grow academically, personally, and spiritually this semester.

Peace to you in Christ,

Michael Horn