Andy- Open Houses & Missing Class

by Fontbonne University on October 5, 2009

fontbonneandyBefore entering this amazing institution, I attend my own personal tour of the campus given by my neighbor.  I had a great time because it was extremely relaxed and there was no pressure added to attend the school.  After that impromptu tour, the admissions office contacted me and I went in that next week to set up all of my information and set my school schedule.  After getting my schedule set, I then attended  my first open house.  It was really helpful because I received another tour and heard a bunch of information about the school from the student panel.  Before school started, I was comfortable and knew that I knew Fontbonne very well.

I think that open houses are very important at Fontbonne because they are very laid back and no strings attached.  It is a good opportunity for the incoming students to see what it is like to be a student at an university.  The most important part of the open house is the student panel, but also having a good time.  This is important because the incoming students can ask anything they want to the students.  I have been apart of almost all of the open houses that have gone on since I have been a student here.  They are very important to me and also a great excuse to miss some classes.

Want to see what Fontbonne and its students are all about? Don’t miss the upcoming open houses; pick the one right for you!