Chris- Not All Professors Wear Bowties

by Fontbonne University on August 26, 2009

Fontbonne ChrisSo, I have just ended my 2nd week of college, and let me be honest…This new life is GREAT! I love college, how come high school wasn’t as laid back and chill as college is? I mean if I only had to go to two classes every single day in high school, I would have been an Honor student. I wake up at 9:30am everyday with time to go get breakfast and then casually walk to class and make there with 5 to 10 minutes to spare. After class, I usually have about a two hour break before my next class…college schedules are great! Another thing that I was EXTREMELY nervous about college was whether or not my instructors were going to be mean… In my head my college instructors were these old men in bow ties that haven’t seen the sun in who knows how long and spend the evening listening to classical music, analyzing a new scientific theory. But to my suprise, they are these awesome men and women full of life and vibrant…They are all very friendly and knowledgeable. I think it is going to fun interesting year with the way things are going as of right now!

What will you think of college at Fontbonne? Check out the Fontbonne homepage for more info!