Stephen- Pretty Fun Summer

by Fontbonne University on May 8, 2009

fontbonnestephenSummer is almost here. . . thank the Lord.  With all of the stresses of school it is about time to just relax.  That is a joke seeing as my summer plans are to work 70 hours a week and there are only 128 hours in a week.  If you have to count how many hours out of the week that you are not working you are working too much.  But I cannot complain too much because my work is extremely enjoyable.  I am going to be an assistant pro at a country club in Kirkwood as a tennis instructor, which should be fun to work on my farmers tan, and teach little kids how to swing a tennis racket.   I am also going to be working at a radio station in Festus, which is also good.

But as for outdoor plans they are fun but somewhat limited by the hectic work schedule.  Some outdoor plans include flying to Belize with campus ministry to help out people down there an do a bit of service.  Also I have a float trip planned with friends in late July, which should be fun.  There are also plenty of outdoor campfires in my back yard, which should also keep me and my neighbors entertained.  So pretty fun summer planned.

Come see the fun at Fontbonne in the summer! Check out our open houses.