Andy- No More Farmer's Tan

by Fontbonne University on May 8, 2009

in Organizations, Activities & Events

fontbonneandyMy summer plans are going outside and swimming, a lot.  I plan on getting a good tan, rather than my farmers tan that I have been supporting the past couple years.  I also will be doing my internship here at school in the Admissions office.  I plan on training with them and getting a first hand experience on how the process works of getting a student to come to this university.  I plan on going full-time at my current job at Sam’s Club.  I just love my job so much that I want to be there all the time now.  They only trips that I am planning on going would be the retreat for FOCUS and maybe going down to the lake and going tubing for a couple of weekends.  I will be playing hockey on Sunday nights, Volleyball on Monday, Soccer on Wednesday and whatever else I have time for.  I will be taking a class on Tuesday’s, and that is my summer.  I will be quite busy but I am looking forward to not going to school all the time and relaxing for a good majority of the summer.

Let Fontbonne show you a good summer! Check out our summer open houses!