Mike- Reminded of His Priorities

by Fontbonne University on April 13, 2009

in Athletics

fontbonnemikeI am really looking forward to the Easter Break because I am a spiritual person.  I plan on attending Mass on Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday.  These days will give me time to reflect on the strong impact that Jesus has had in my life.  The Holy Triduum is so important in our faith and opens our eyes wide to Christ.  Easter is such a wonderful time of recognizing just how much Jesus loves us and is always there for us.  It will be great to spend quality time with my family and my grandmother, knowing the amazing love of Jesus.

On Saturday, I am running in a track meet at SIUE and am very excited.  I want to keep improving as a runner and help our team be successful.  I also hope to see some of the Fontbonne baseball games over this weekend.  In addition, I will use the break to catch up on some studying and take care of some business that is important.  This time of the year is extremely busy, but Easter reminds me of my priorities.  Jesus died on the cross and rose again so that I might have eternal life.  We need to be grateful for his sacrifice and praise him this Easter season.  I hope everyone at Fontbonne has a happy Easter and a strong rest of the semester.

Happy Easter!

For more information about Fontbonne, check out the homepage!