Mike- First Springfest

by Fontbonne University on April 24, 2009

in Athletics

I am looking forward to the Faculty/Student volleyball game during Springfest.  It will be interesting to fontbonnemikesee how athletic some of the teachers and staff members are at Fontbonne.  It should be a lot of fun and excitement for us to watch.  I am not really familiar with much of the events that are planned for this Friday, but I am sure that the Fontbonne Activities Board (FAB) will do a wonderful job with the event.  I am especially excited about the event because it will bring all of the students here closer together.
One thing I have heard is that there will be a device in which people fall into a tub of water if a certain object is struck.  I am sure plenty of people will have a great time with that.  Teachers and students both will look ridiculous falling into the water.  It should be a wonderful day for great events, great food, and great entertainment on campus.  I can’t wait to see what will happen on Friday and spend an excellent day with my friends here.

Become part of the action! Apply today!