fontbonneuniversity

Andy- Free Day To Do Absolutely Nothing

by fontbonneuniversity on April 24, 2009

This is going to be my third Springfest and they keep getting better and better every year.  My first year, fontbonneandyI do not remember much other than some of the coaches and staff members were in a dunking booth.  The look on their faces when they got hit with water was priceless.  Nick Silva was the one face that I could remember the most.  After he would get hit, he would have this look on his face that he was like, “okay this is funny, but everyone is going to die at practice tomorrow.”  It was funny for me, because I don’t play lacrosse and I did not care if he was soaking wet.  Also, I do remember Dan Koehler who was the SGA President at the time, and he was loving it.  Every time that he would get hit with water, he would just have a huge smile on his face and having the time of his life.
My second year, that was more filled with big blow up obstacle courses that you can run through.  You were tied to each other and had to get a ball or something but once two people ran, they pulled them away and it was hilarious.  People were falling all over the place, and it was a great time.  I am looking forward to this year because it is always different from every other year.  It is always a great time, and this year, the candidates for SGA are going to speak at Springfest so I am looking forward to that.  Also, just a free day to do absolutely nothing and a great day of fun!!