Andy- Creeping Towards Graduation

by Fontbonne University on April 22, 2009

fontbonneandyThis is my second to last time registering for classes in my Fontbonne career.  This is my first summer taking classes but those are the one I’m looking most forward to.  I am taking my internship in the Admissions office here at Fontbonne.  I am looking forward to this because I am ready to get some first hand experience on this job because I want to do what they do.  I am also getting paid for working up there as well so it complements itself very well.  Over the summer, I’m taking a human sexuality class, which I know sounds immature, but I am looking forward to this class.  I have always been interested in a class like this, because I have had friends that have taken this class and have loved it.  So those are the classes that I am taking in the summer, but for the fall I am only taking twelve hours which are the just the business classes that I need to finish my degree.  The only one that I am really looking forward to is my INT 200 class.  This class will consist of my own professional development and what I want to do with my life.  This is a very important class that I need to take, but looking forward to it.  My other classes are just business requirements that I need to take as the time creeps ever so closely to walk at graduating.  I am only down to two more semesters and then I am finished with my university career!

Where will Fontbonne take you? Apply today.